🇫🇷 French version is available here
PRAIZ, a Société par Actions Simplifiée (simplified joint stock company), registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 910 048 875, whose registered office is located at 9 rue d'Anjou, 75008 Paris, represented by its legal representative (hereinafter referred to as "PRAIZ") is concerned about the protection of Personal Data and undertakes to protect it in accordance with the applicable regulations, in particular Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR", and Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, known as the "Data Protection Act". When it collects Personal Data from Users of its Platform, PRAIZ implements the processing thereof for which it is qualified as a "data controller", within the meaning of the aforementioned texts. PRAIZ is responsible for the processing of Users' Personal
Data collected as part of the creation and management of the User Account, their browsing on the site and their use of the Platform.Users are also hereinafter referred to as "Data Subjects" within the meaning of the Regulations applicable to the protection of personal data.PRAIZ undertakes to comply at all times with the requirements of the Regulations applicable to the protection of Personal Data and to only process Personal Data under the conditions set out below.
1. Purposes of processing Personal Data
PRAIZ processes the User's Personal Data for the following purposes:- Registration and connection of the User to the Platform;- Provision of services and operational management of the Platform;- Improvement of the performance and functionality of the Platform;- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware and management of security incidents;- Management of any disputes.- Monitoring and analysis of traffic on the Site and the Platform; and- For statistical purposes.
2. Personal data processed
As the data controller, PRAIZ processes the following Personal Data:
User data collected when registering on the Platform:
- Name and first name;
- Email address;
- User ID and password.User data collected when using the Platform:
- IP address, connection data ;
3. Duration of storage of Personal Data
The User's Personal Data collected for the purposes of registration, connection, improving the performance and functionality of the Platform, and fraud prevention, are kept for the duration of use of the Platform by the User. Beyond this period, Personal Data is archived by PRAIZ, in a secure environment, for the legal period of prescription for the purposes of proof for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
4. Recipients of Personal Data
The ser's Personal Data is strictly confidential and intended exclusively for PRAIZ. Unless legally or judicially obliged to do so, PRAIZ shall not disclose, assign, rent or transmit the Personal Data processed on the Platform to third parties other than professionals and technical service providers (hosts of the Platform and subcontractors intervening for the functional and technical needs of the Platform). These service providers act as subcontractors of PRAIZ within the meaning of the regulations applicable to the protection of Personal Data, on the instructions of PRAIZ and under the contractual conditions signed with PRAIZ respecting the Regulations applicable to the protection of Personal Data.
5. Safety measures implemented
PRAIZ undertakes to ensure the security and integrity of the Personal Data processed on the Platform.
To this end, PRAIZ implements and maintains technical and organisational security measures for the Platform and, more generally, for its information system, adapted to the nature of the Personal Data processed and the risks presented by their processing. These measures are designed to (i) protect Personal Data against destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure to unauthorised third parties, (ii) ensure that the availability of Personal Data is restored and that access to it is possible within an appropriate timeframe in the event of a physical or technical incident.
6. Transfers of Personal Data outside the European Union
The User acknowledges that he/she has been informed and accepts that his/her Personal Data is hosted in France or within the European Union.
7. Rights of Data Subjects to their Personal Data
The Data Subjects have the following rights with regard to their Personal Data at any time:
- Right of access: to obtain confirmation of the processing of their Personal Data and certain information about the processing, it being understood that this information is in any event given in this Personal Data protection policy;
- Right of rectification: obtain rectification of Personal Data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): obtain erasure of Personal Data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or when the Data Subject objects to the processing of his/her Personal Data;
- Right to limitation of processing: to obtain the limitation of the processing of his/her Personal Data when the Data Subject disputes the accuracy of the data, when the data retention period has expired but the Data Subject still needs to retain the Personal Data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if the Data Subject has objected to the processing;
- Right to portability: obtain communication of the Personal Data that the Data Subject has communicated to PRAIZ in a readable format, or ask PRAIZ to transmit the Personal Data that the Data Subject has communicated to a third party. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
8. Cookie management
PRAIZ uses the following cookies:
- LinkedInGoogle API Services Usage Disclosure